Join Chris Gallo, Managing Director of CIC Services, as well as several other distinguished panel guests on Tuesday, March 9, for an informative discussion on how businesses and companies can attain cost-effective, comprehensive risk management solutions through captive insurance companies. Presented by the Greater New Britain Chamber of Commerce & the Connecticut Captive Insurance Association, this webinar will unravel the mystery of captive insurance and the opportunities available through the creation of captive entities.
What is Captive Insurance?
- Strategy for business owners to enhance their risk management and to build wealth.
- Increases retained earnings, cash flow, and liquidity.
- A Private Insurance Company, whose underwriting profits inure to the business owner.
- Insure its own risks and works in conjunction with commercial insurance.
- Founded in the 1950’s and today insures every industry and sector.
Get more answers including: What are the advantages that a captive insurance company can bring to your business and to you as the business owner? What are the steps to implement a captive insurance company?
The following professionals will provide the “How?” and the “Why?” of captive insurance:
- Chris Gallo, Managing Director of CIC Services, an internationally recognized, and innovative, captive insurance management company. His risk management training was gained through a 35-year regulatory career with the Connecticut Insurance Department Financial Regulation, and Captive, Divisions.
- Steve Nims is the Principal of Associated Insurance Services and President of Kelly Associates. He is nationally recognized for his extensive experience developing captives that address his clients’ unique risks. He received his Bachelor of Arts from Fairfield University and has been cited in numerous publications for his leadership and professional success and has specific industry expertise in Disability Insurance, Strategic Planning, Commercial Insurance, Risk Management, Sales and Project Management.
- P.J. Cimini, Esq., is an attorney and Founder of Capitol Strategies Group, LLC. He advises captive insurance companies and risk retention groups on formation, operations and corporate governance. P.J. represents captive, and traditional, insurance companies, corporations and closely held businesses before the Connecticut Insurance Department and other Agencies. He has B.A. from Drew University, M.A. from Rutgers University and a J.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Law.
Watch the recording: