Alternative Risk Transfer (ART) – Why It’s SmART and Looking SmARTer in 2021 and Beyond
- Retain all or a portion of their risk.
- Retain all or a portion of insurance profits.
- More closely align their risk management program with the risks of the insured(s)
- Tie their insurance costs more closely to their own loss experience.
- Stop subsidizing the poor performance of unrelated risky businesses with their hard-earned premium dollars.
2020 overwhelmingly demonstrated the importance of ART approaches as commercial insurance rarely covered business interruption caused by COVID-19 and civil unrest.
Join CIC Services on May 19th at 2 p.m. EST as CICS’s Randy Sadler dives into these significant takeaways from 2020 and explores how business owners can better prepare themselves for 2021 and the decade ahead.